Friday 1 March 2013

Justin Bieber Believe Tour Birmingham 28/02/13

I couldn't go and see Justin Bieber and not write a blog post about it. I can remember buying the tickets last year - I'd got up early, ready to make sure that me and my sister got the best seats we could. But as soon as it hit 9 o'clock and the tickets were released, they were already sold out entirely. The power of Justin Bieber. I had expected it. So I took to eBay. We went to Meadowhall that day and I was walking around panicking that I wouldn't be able to see him for the first time. I'd bidded on so many tickets - most were unsuccessful. Until we were in Primark looking at bikinis. And I found out we'd won two tickets. Two tickets that were exceptionally close. I think I almost died. I can't believe how quickly the months have passed since winning those tickets. 
Yesterday, me and my sister took a trip to Birmingham's NIA arena to see him. Excited was an understatement. I unfortunately didn't get to see the My World tour but I've seen countless amounts of videos of the tour (and of course the Never Say Never movie). I've always been a Biebs fan but when I heard Believe, I fell in love. It's the most perfect pop album. We missed Cody Simpson as the traffic on the way there was really bad. But I wasn't bothered, I don't even know who he is. We then saw Carly Rae Jepsen which was exciting enough as it is. 
And finally, after waiting what felt like forever (but was only about 20 minutes) he came on stage. And I just couldn't stop the tears. I was pretty much crying the whole time. My idol infront of me. They kept showing videos of how far he's come and he journey's he's made. They showed videos of people who had doubted him and who believed he couldn't do what he's done. But he has and he's without a doubt one of the biggest stars on the planet. He kept telling us he loved us. He kept looking out into the crowd, smiling, in awe that we were all there for him. He was thankful and grateful. He kept telling us to "believe" and "never say never" because if he could do it, so could we. The best moment for me - aside from seeing him topless - was when he said, "no matter what you're going through in life. Everything's going to be alright." He then flew over the top of us for two songs and I swear to god, he looked at me when singing Fall. 
You know, Justin Bieber gets a lot of crap. I don't know why - the only reason I can think of is jealous. But after what I witnessed last night, people have no right to say bad things about him. I've never seen someone so passionate about what they do and their fans. Without a doubt the greatest show I've ever seen from the greatest performer. There's no denying his talent and I'm proud of call myself a Belieber. The only word to describe him would be "perfect." 

























 
   





















































These are my favourite pictures that I took. I also have a lot of videos and they're all currently being uploaded to YouTube. There's already a few on there and you can view my YouTube channel here.
xxx
Get an exclusive 20% off at Boux Avenue discount code here.