Sunday 17 January 2010

Welcome :)

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog :D!

First things first, my name is Jemma and i'm 17 years old from the UK. I love writing reviews to help people like myself make the right choices and not spend money on something that is not worth while. I adore everything fashion and beauty and I hope to pursue a career in fashion journalism - I believe writing a blog will help me too.

If there is anything you would like me to review please don't hesitate to contact me (x.x_jemma_x.x@hotmail.co.uk) and I will get round to it. I hope to not only write reviews but also to do picture and videos reviews in the future :). I am also an active member of Beauty Judge and I recommend everyone going onto the website - it's fabulous!

I must ask (nicely!), please could you tell people about my blog? I would really appreciate it.

Yet again, thank you for visiting and if there's anything you need (suggestions etc.) please contact me.

Love,
Jemma :)