Sunday 26 September 2010

No7 Total Colour Compact

As mentioned in my last post, I did a swap with Corlett62 from Beauty Judge and I received this beautiful never been used palette - thank you!

First Layer

Second Layer

What's included in the compact. This also came with 2 eye applicators, 2 lip applicators and a blusher brush however, I removed them just because I do lol.

L-R Sheer Temptation Tempt, Sheer Temptation Entice, Moisture Drench Lipstick Highland Mist, Sheer Temptation Excite.

L-R Stay Perfect Shadow Palette Paris, Stay Perfect Shadows Wheatsheaf, Truffle, Golden Leaf. And then, Stay Perfect Shadow Palette Storm, Organza. I would've swatched these but they're hard to swatch lol.

L-R High Lights Dandy Pink, Natural Blush Cheek Colour Soft Damson, Natural Blush Cheek Colour Honey, Natural Blush Cheek Colour Apricot.

For some reason, I swatched them on different sides - sorry!
L-R Shadows as Highlighters Magnolia, Shadows as Highlighters Opal

If you'd like any swatches of the eye shadows, let me know and I'll get them done for you :) What's your favourite No7 product?
xxx