Friday 1 October 2010

Lush Think Pink Hat Box

If you don't know by now, then you have been living under a rock haha, but my sister is currently at University and luckily, she's close enough to come back whenever she wants :). As a late present for passing my driving test and getting good AS level results and also, just cos she loves me ;), she brought me back a gift from Lush that I have wanted for ages! It's the Lush Think Pink Hatbox that retails at £40!

The box was a lot nicer when I received it but I quickly unwrapped it haha.

This is discontinued now but it is Lush's Yummy Yummy Yummy shower cream wash. I brought one the other month and I am so glad that I received another in my giftset! It smells just like stawberries and I love love love it!

Ring of Roses Butter Cream is like a body butter, except it's actually a soap! This is my new favourite Lush product as it smells absolutely beautiful and it's so moisturising on the skin.

Next up is the Sugar Babe scrub which is a body scrub - of course. This smells gorgeous and also has some kind of moisturiser in the middle. I haven't tried it yet but I will definitely report back!

A Melting Marshmallow Moment which if you read my blog, you'll know I love!

The Creamy Candy Bubblebar which I have wanted for such a long time - I can't wait to use this, it smells gorgeous.

Rockstar Soap. I did love this at first, but I just don't find myself using it. However, this is smaller, so it's probably going to be easier to use. And it smells wondeful.

Sex Bomb Bath Ballistic. Yet another Lush product that smells gorgeous - for a change ;) I can't wait to use it!

The Comforter bubble bar. This is huge! 200g. I used this tonight and cut it up into 4 pieces and there were so many bubbles! And the bath turned a gorgeous deep pink colour. And once again, smelt gorgeous! Love this.

Fair Trade Foot Lotion. This is just beautiful! So moisturising and smells minty and feels minty on the feet.

Think Pink Bath Ballistic. Another one that I can't wait to try out :)

Helping Hands hand lotion - which is pink in this giftset!

Overall, I love all of these products. They smell beautiful, look gorgeous and of course, my sister brought them me so they're even more special.

xxx