Saturday 30 October 2010

October Favourites

It's been a long time since I've done a 'favourites' post. I do take pictures and plan the post but whenever I get round to writing it, it's already time for the next month so never actually end up posting it. However, this month I'm early!

VO5 High Volume Hair Spray - This hairspray is definitely one of my favourites. I spray it all over my hair before I go outside and my hairstyle doesn't frizz or curl throughout the day.
Tangle Teezer - This brush comes everywhere with me and I think it's time I invested in the travel version before this one gets ruined. It brushes threw hair with ease no matter how messy it is. And it's bright pink. What's not to love?
Lush's Snow Fairy Shower Gel - The best product from Lush. Smells gorgeous (like jelly beans I think), it's pink and it has irridescent glitter in it. I definitely need to stock up. 
Vichy Normaderm - I don't want to spoil this as a full review will be coming soon but this moisturiser is the best I've ever tried.

ELF Studio Powder Brush - I use this to apply foundation with and it gives flawless coverage with no streaks. I love it.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - My perfect foundation that I've gone back to this month. It doesn't budge and gives full coverage.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - A silky powder that keeps my make up in place throughout the day and also keeps my skin shine free for a long amount of time.
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer + Maybelline Superstay 24hr Concealer - This is the concealer duo that I use as they both last for a long amount of time and provide great coverage.

Urban Decay Naked Palette - The best eyeshadow palette out there in my opinion. It provides lots of different, wearable looks.
ELF Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Raisin - A beautiful 'vintage' pink colour that is the perfect my lips but better shade.
Urban Decay Primer Potion - The perfect primer for the eyes; eyeshadow doesn't budge all day when this has been used.
ELF Plumping Lip Glaze in Baby Doll - A gorgeous light, dolly pink colour. It's great for wearing to college or when I have a dominant eye combination.
Nars Blush in Deep Throat - I'm so happy that I've got this! It's the most wonderfully soft blush I've tried and it's a peachy pink colour that matches my complexion gorgeously.

L-R ELF Rosy Raisin Lipstick, ELF Baby Doll Lip Glaze, Nars Deep Throat Blush.

What products have you been loving this month?
xxx