Friday 5 November 2010

Nars Deepthroat Blush

I have had a few requests to do a review on Nars Deepthroat and because I love this blush I thought, why not?

My sister told me earlier that whilst she's at university she reads my blog so I must say a big hello to her! She's not very educated when it comes to beauty and I pick out the majority of her beauty collection lol.

Nars packaging looks gorgeous. It's black and rubber and feels very expensive (because it is!) and sleek. The blushes (and eyeshadows I do believe) come with a decent sized mirror which is great for touch ups. You don't need touch ups though as this blusher lasts me throughout the day. The only downside to this blush is that the out packaging gets dirty very quickly as you can see from the picture below.
 

On the Nars Website, DT is described as 'peach with shimmer.' I do agree with this, it's a beautiful peach colour that just lifts my whole complexion and leaves me looking healthy and flushed. As for the shimmer? In the pan, it's noticeable. Yet when it's on the skin it just sort of works as a highlighter and it's not that prominent - which I'm glad about as shimmer highlights my pores. 
 
You can sort of see the colour on my cheeks here but not very well. Also, I apologise for that horrible piece of hair by my ear, the way I'm looking into the camera and how dodgy my ears look! 

You can buy Nars products here and this blush retails at £19.50. 
Have you ever tried any Nars blushers? And do you recommend any Nars products?
xxx