Saturday 6 November 2010

OTD's

I'm not doing a lot today, so I thought I'd do my make up, hair and wear my new jumper. All for sitting around the house. What a waste ey? But I though I'd show you all anyway :)

FOTD
Excuse the dodgy pose and weird photo.
Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear in Ecru
Concealer - Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent
Blush - Nars Deep Throat
Highlight - No7 Sunkiss Eye and Bronzing Palette
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
Eye Shadow - Urban Decay Naked, Sin, Sidecar and Hustle
Concealer - Benefit Eye Bright
Mascara - Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lipstick - ELF Lipstick in Rosy Raisin

OOTD
Once again, dodgy pose - sorry. I'm not good at OTD's because I always look weird!
Leggings - Primark
White Long Top - Select (I don't think anywhere does these anymore?)
Jumper - Primark
I do like winter weather, mainly because I love slouching around in knitted clothes!

HOTD?
 
I know right, a hair of the day? Especially seeing as it's just straight like it is every single day. But I'm really happy with my hair at the moment. I have started using all of the products from Tresemme's 24 Hour Body range (except the conditioner as I love my Liz Earle one too much), and my hair is just so healthy and full of life and body - oh and I still use my Herbal Essences Beautiful End Split End Protection Cream too. Full reviews on all of these products will be coming soon but I thought my hair deserved a special mention!

What face and hair products are you loving at the moment?
xxx