Wednesday 24 November 2010

Foundation Collection

Following my collection posts, I thought I'd show you what foundations I have. I love foundations and they're my favourite make up products just because I believe flawless skin is a must.


Top row L-R: No7 Intelligent Balance Mousse, 17 Natural Radiance Illuminating Foundation, Gosh Velvet Touch Primer, Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation, Maxfactor Pan Stix, Lush Colour Supplement, Clinique Perfectly Real.
Bottom Row L-R: Rimmel Sunshimmer Wash Off Instant Tan in Light Matte and Medium Matte, Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid, Chanel Pro Lumiere, Revlon Photo Ready, Various Estee Lauder Double Wear and Estee Lauder samples.

My favourite foundation is obviously Estee Lauder's Double Wear, it's just the perfect foundation and one that I always come back.

What's your favourite foundations?
xxx