Wednesday 17 November 2010

My Lipstick Collection

Whilst I don't have as many lipsticks as some, I am trying to build up my collection because in my eyes, lips are the way forward. I thought I'd show you my collection because I know I'm interested in other peoples. This is what I store my lipsticks in. They're from WHSmith and in the top drawers there are lipglosses and the bottom is lipsticks.

Bottom Row L-R - ELF Lipstain in First Date, Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in 440, ELF Primer and Plumper, No7 Moisture Drench in Cameo, Maybelline Color Sensational in Ambre Rose, Revlon Colorburst in Blush, ELF Lipstick in Rosy Raisin, ELF Lipstick in Royal Red, ELF Lipstick in Bare Brown, Gosh Velvet Touch in Darling, Gosh Velvet Touch in Amethyst, Estee Lauder All Day Lipstick in Heathermist Pink.
Top Row L-R - Boots Lipstick in UT 7135, Barbara Daly Lipstick in Coral, MAC Amplified in Saint Germain, MAC Lustre in Lazy Day.

And these are swatched in the same order..


Bottom Row L-R - Physicians Formula Cranberry Potion, Dermalogica Clean Start Lipshine, Maybelline Color Sensational Gloss in Stellar Berry, Rimmel Volume Booster in 070, The Body Shop Liquid Lip Colour in 10, MAC Lip Gelee in Goldensoft, MAC Lipglass, ELF Minty Lip Gloss in Houston, ELF Hypershine Lipgloss in Mauve, Revlon Lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle, Napoleon Protege Lip Gloss, ELF Plumping Lip Glaze in Baby Doll, Estee Lauder High Gloss in Pearl, Clinique Long Last Gloss Wear.
Top Row L-R - ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Iced Latte, ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Pink Kiss, Miss Sporty Ultra Shine Gloss in VIP Look, ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Angel, Jemma Kidd Make Up School Lip Gloss, Various Urban Decay Lip Glosses.

Once again, swatched in the same order..


Would you like to see more posts like this showing my collection?
xxx