Wednesday 22 August 2012

REVIEW: No7 Make Up Mirror

When it comes to applying make up ensuring that you have a decent mirror is key. For a good 4, maybe 5, years now I've owned the wonderful No7 Illuminated Make-up Mirror. It's served me very well and whenever it breaks, Boots quickly swap it for me so I'm never without one. But of course, this isn't something that I can take somewhere with me when I travel. So when the No7 £5 vouchers were out, I bought this mirror.
This mirror is very sturdy and I honestly cannot see it breaking. It unfortunately doesn't come with any travel packaging to keep it safe but I took it with me when I went down to London, caseless and it came back in one piece easily. It stands up very well and it's easy to adjust the positioning of it with the stand at the back. It isn't very big but then again, what do you expect from something that you're supposed to travel with? So yes, if you're looking for a mirror to take with you when travelling, this could be the one. But if you're looking for one to keep on your dresser at home, look elsewhere and try and find something bigger (and possibly with a magnetic side as well). I'm also hoping to buy the No7 Compact Lighted Mirror whilst it's on offer for travelling as well. I do like having lights in my mirrors as I find it easier to see my make up and when travelling sometimes you get a poxy room with really bad lighting so lighted mirrors are very handy.
You can buy this mirror here for £8.25.
What mirror do you use? Have you tried any of the No7 ones?
xxx