Tuesday 21 August 2012

OTHER: Ecell Phone Case

Let me just apologise about my cow pyjamas as the background first of all.. I've been ill recently and well, yes. They speak for themselves I guess. This post is a little bit different to what I usually do. Normally I obviously blog about beauty products but I'm so in love with my new phone case that I just had to show you all it. 
I've had my new phone since March and considering it's a Blackberry, it's already broke once. Once in 5 months is good for me though as my last Blackberry broke around 11 times in 2 years - luckily for me, Orange are lovely to me and always send me new handsets. But anyway. I got a new handset and I thought, 'maybe it's me? Maybe I'm just useless with phones.' So I started looking at phone cases to protect my phone a little bit more (even though I never drop it and look after it like it's a baby). I came across this beautiful one from Amazon and fell in love. It's hard case and since getting it, it's changed my phone. It literally feels like I have a new phone to be honest and I love it. I'm obsessed with music and I love that this is designed to look like an old fashioned tape. This particular brand (Ecell) do a lot of other covers which you can check out here and I'd definitely recommend having a look at them if you're looking for a cool, new phone case. I'm planning on getting a few more so I can swap and change them as I feel and also, I'm going to get this one for my sister when I get paid on Thursday as she's a bit of a geek.
My case was just £4.95 from Amazon and it took one day to arrive and is great quality. What phone case do you have?
xxx