Thursday 23 August 2012

REVIEW: Neutrogena Multi Defence Range

When it comes to skincare I almost always spend a little bit more money on products so I know that I'm getting something decent. But ever since the advert for the Multi Defence range came out a while ago I've been interested in the range. So when I spotted the day moisturiser in Home Bargains for £1.99 and the night moisturiser in Boots for £2.00, I had to buy them.
Neutrogena Multi-Defence Daily Moisturiser for Normal/Combination Skin - This moisturiser is really lovely. It promises to provide protection from 5 major daily skin aggressors: sun, heat, cold, pollution and wind. It has SPF 15 in it and also protects from UVA/UVB filters which makes it the perfect daily moisturiser. It's lightweight, sinks into the skin beautifully and leaves it with a nice healthy glow that it's too oily/shiny or too dead matte. I've been using this everyday for around a month now and I've fallen for it. The price is also amazing (even when you buy it at full price).
Neutrogena Multi-Defence Night Moisturiser - I saw this on my clearance shelf in Boots and because I loved the day moisturiser so much, I snapped this up quickly. Don't worry if you can't find it on your clearance shelf at Boots though as I've also seen this in Home Bargains for £1.99. Whereas the day moisturiser protects your skin from the daily skin aggressors, this repairs it throughout the night. Once again, sinks in lovely and doesn't leave a nasty film on your skin. I find that my skin looks healthy when I wake up and ready to face the day. 
These retail for £7.99 each in Boots but I'd highly recommend checking out Home Bargains or your Boots clearance shelf before paying full price for them.
Have you tried anything from this range before?
xxx