Sunday 12 August 2012

FASHION: Bags

I've been on the lookout for a new bag recently. I love my one from Primark but more recently, you can see a lot of wear and tear from it which is a shame. I want a bag that can fit a lot of stuff inside it as I literally carry everything in my bag - phone, purse, make up, camera, glasses, sunglasses etc and also a bag that zips up or fastens in a safe way. As always, I've looked on many websites but the only site that has any bags I actually like is New Look.
1 2 3 4
I'm particularly in love with the last back. I love that it has both a small handle on it and a big strap which means that it's very versatile. It also looks pretty big and like it'd fit a lot of my stuff inside it and also, it has a zip of course!
Which is your favourite bag? Which shop do you go to for bags?
xxx