Wednesday 29 August 2012

REVIEW & COMPARISON IMAGES: No7 Stay Perfect Foundation (reformulated, new version)

No7 are currently having an entire brand overhaul with the release of new skin care lines and new packaging. They're also completely overhauling their cult Stay Perfect foundation and releasing it in lots of new shades with a brand new formula. I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this foundation at work. I wasn't going to write about it, it wasn't something that I'd planned. But after trying it, I knew I had to.
I haven't learnt about this foundation yet so don't take anything I say to be 100% true. But I do know that there are new shades and a new formula. The way that No7 test your shade for this foundation is by a special machine. The No7 counter lady will put this machine to your neck and within a few seconds it will tell you your perfect shade. It does this immediately and it doesn't cause any pain. This foundation (mine is in Deeply Ivory) is the perfect match for me. I apply it to my skin and you pretty much can't see it as it just glides over my skin. 
As you can see, the coverage is incredible. I would describe this as very full coverage. I could happily wear this without any concealer. It doesn't feel heavy and I've had this on all day so far and it hasn't budged on my skin. The before picture is an old one but my skin is the same (minus the spot) so you can see how wonderful is covers. This is very easy to blend. I've tried the old version of this foundation before and I really didn't like it, it was a pain and it's probably the reason why I stayed away from No7 foundation but this one is very lovely. It sits nicely on the skin aswell and isn't dead matte or too oily. 
This foundation is out today and if it is something that you're interested I'd recommend going down to your local No7 counter, getting matched up and getting a sample.
Does this foundation interest you?
xxx