Friday 17 January 2014

LIFESTYLE | Happy 4th birthday Bamboozle Beauty


Four years ago today, I sat down and registered on Blogger. I had no idea what I was doing, all I knew was I wanted to share my experiences and love of beauty with the world. I never imagined that blogging was something I'd still be dedicated to and doing four years later. And I certainly didn't expect the blogging industry to blow up like it has done. It's crazy! We're no longer considered as customers with an opinion - we're taken seriously and it's fabulous. This is a career for some people and many vloggers are seen as celebrities. It's been a beautiful thing to experience and be a part of.

I don't want to ramble on too much but I did want to mark my blog's fourth birthday because it's something I'm proud of. I love my blog. It's a form of escapism for me. A way to share my love and my favourite things with you lovely people. And since starting Bamboozle Beauty, I've achieved a lot. (In no particular order) I met the Spice Girls, danced onstage with Britney Spears, started university, passed my driving test, turned 18, turned 21, been invited down to London for incredible events, worked with some of my favourite brands and that's just a few of the things. It's overwhelming to think about how much I have changed as a person in four years and how much this blog has achieved in four years. It's flown by.

But yes, happy birthday Bamboozle Beauty! And I hope I can say "happy fifth birthday" next year. Thank you for all of your support - it means so much to me and I love each and every one of you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________