Monday 20 January 2014

BATH | LUSH Santa's Grotto gift set










Seeing as you can no longer buy this beautiful gift set, this post is way overdue. I usually hate blogging about things you can no longer get a hold of but it's too pretty not too! And I know that many of you went crazy in the LUSH sales so a few of you may have this gift set already. Plus, there's nothing wrong with admiring beauty, hey?!

I received this delicious gift set off of my mum for Christmas. I could already smell it through the wrapping paper before I opened it much to her dismay - damn me and my LUSH searching nose. The Santa's Grotto gift set retailed for £18.95 meaning that in the sale, it was an absolute bargain. I know it was on the sale page for a couple of days too so I do apologise for not getting this post up quicker - I blame Christmas.

Anyway, wrapped inside this gorgeous scarf were four festive bath ballistics: Cinders (one of my all-time favourites), Father Christmas (filled with refreshing mandarin oil), Secret Santa (with energising lime oil and a miniature Santa bomb inside) and Snowman (with is ridiculously nourishing). 

So far, I've used up Cinders and Snowman (which I've already reviewed here and here) however I've held off using the other two. The reason for this is that 1. I spent a lot of money in the LUSH sale so have many bath bombs to go through and 2. I'm unsure whether or not to photograph them and blog about them separately. I want to show off how pretty they look in the bath but I don't see the point if I'm honest as it's only going to make you all miss the delicious Christmas goodies LUSH had on offer this year. So let me know in the comments if you'd like me to review them separately and I will do. My camera is ready.

Did you receive any LUSH for Christmas?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________