Thursday 9 January 2014

BATH | LUSH Think Pink Bath Ballistic






As part of a Secret Santa gift, my housemate - Andy, hello! - got me LUSH's Think Pink bath ballistic. As a lover of anything pink and smelling sweet, I'd used this bath bomb before and absolutely loved it. This time when I used it, I loved it even more. Leaving the bath looking like a pink-lover's dream and the bathroom smelling like a delicious sweet shop, this is a must-have for any girl. The scent itself is similar to Rock Star and Creamy Candy - vanilla and floral - and it completely fills the room. Also, as you can tell from the last picture, the bath bomb leaves you with gorgeous confetti hearts which slowly melt away so they don't clog your drain - genius! At only £2.50, this bath bomb is an absolute steal and you can buy it here.

Have you tried Think Pink before?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________