Wednesday 5 January 2011

MAC Kinda Sexy dupe?

I recently purchased MAC's matte lipstick in 'Kinda Sexy' and I absolutely love it - it's definitely my favourite lipstick so far. Of course this year I want to expand my collection a bit more so hopefully I'll find more that I love. After having a close inspection, I couldn't help but realise that it looked like a few ELF lipsticks that I have so here are some swatches for comparison.
Top - ELF Bare Brown
Left - Revlon Colorburst Blush
Middle - MAC Kinda Sexy
Right - ELF Rosy Raisin
Bottom - ELF Royal Red 
Out of these swatches the colour it is most similar to is definitely Revlon's Colorburst lipstick in Blush. One of the main differences though is that MAC's is a matte whilst Revlon's has some shine to it. I also definitely prefer the formula of MAC's lipsticks to Revlon's as they last a lot longer! 

Would you class this as a dupe?
xxx