Sunday 23 January 2011

Feeding my Lip Balm obsession..

Here is my lipbalm collection as of 23/01/11.. And I want it to grow even more! I say lip balm but there is my lip scrub making an appearance in the back there. Oh and in case you haven't noticed, I've been taking some pictures on a different background - it's my new bedding :) cute right!

 
L-R Soft Lips Spiced Vanilla, Lip Smacker Coca Cola

First of all, I love the Soft Lips lip balm. The packaging is small, practical and looks cute and the balm itself contains SPF 20. Also it tastes and smells gorgeous. My sister says it stings her lips, which I do agree, but it doesn't bother me that much. It's also incredibly moisturising. This cost me around £2-£3.

The second one is one that my sister brought me from Primark for £1.50. They have a variety of flavours including Sprite, Coca Cola Vanilla and Cherry and Fanta. But I had to pick up Coca Cola seeing as I love Pepsi (not quite the same brand but you get the picture). This smells and tastes exactly like Coca Cola - it's so strange! It's not the most moisturising of the bunch and definitely will not help with chapped lips but if you use it before applying lipstick it will ensure a beautiful application.

Anyone tried out these lip balms? Any recommendations?
xxx