Friday 28 January 2011

Halo Hair Extensions

Hello :)
Recently I was contacted by Halo to see if I'd be interested in trying out some of their hair extensions. Of course, I quickly jumped at the chance because I've always wanted hair extensions but I've never been able to afford them. I had a nosey around the site and decided on these ones to try out.

First of all, I love the box the extensions come in! Don't ask me why, I just think it's nice that the logo/website is printed onto the box haha.

The extensions come with 2 medium size pieces which are 6" wide and have 2 clips.

4 small pieces that are 2" wide with 1 clip. 

And 2 big pieces that are 8" wide with 3 clips. 

And I thought I'd include a picture of the clips for you. 

From the left to the right you can see the hair extension the way it arrived. In the middle is the hair extension straightened with GHD's and on the right is the hair extension curled with GHD's. 

These are not inserted properly into the hair, I've just quickly clipped them in to give you a better idea of what the extensions look like..
 

These extensions retail at £39.99 for 8 pieces and they're 16" long and human hair. This is just an introductary post as I will be having a play around with them and filming videos, writing reviews on them. So keep an eye out!

Has any one else tried extensions before?
xxx