Saturday 1 January 2011

Remington Volumiser Hot Brush CB65

I got this brush a while ago in a big swap and for a few weeks, I had no idea what to do with it. But after practising I have finally got the hang of it and I love it. I haven't taken a picture of it but if you'd like to see what it looks like click here. It's a massive brush and it adds volume to your hair and also curls a little. It's incredibly easy to use but sometimes it does tug at the hair and hurts a little but this has only happened about once or twice.

This is the kind of effect that it creates. Whilst I haven't done my whole head (I've just done a few sections) you can see what it does. It adds loose curls and a lot of volume! Please do excuse my roots in these photos by the way - it's not me, it's from the sun in our so called 'summer' ;).

I've been wanting the new Babyliss brush for a while now and after seeing Nicoletta's review it's definitely something I want to get with my birthday money. Has anyone tried any hot brushes?
xxx