Tuesday 10 January 2012

EOTD - Playing With Make Up

Last night I was in my room watching YouTube videos and I really just got the urge to play around with the single eyeshadows that I swatched earlier for you. P.S I know I need my eyebrows doing.. bare with me! The finished result isn't perfect and it's not something I'd usually go for. But I thought I'd show you anyway..
The colour all over my lid is 17's Darkness as a base followed by 17's Glitter eyeshadow in Night Sky. I really wanted a black glittery eye for some reason and I'm very happy with how easily these eyeshadows were to apply and blend. 
In the crease I used a light colour and this was No7's eyeshadow in Truffle. I love this eyeshadow and I sometimes use it in the crease but not normally when I'm using a darker shadow on the lid. I do like it. It's definitely out of my comfort zone and it needed more blending but it literally took me 5 minutes. Oh my lashes is Avon's Supershock mascara - just one coat!

Do you ever just play around with make up?
xxx