Monday 16 January 2012

Help Me Sleep!

Since starting university, my sleeping pattern is officially messed up. And for a while now I've been trying out various things in order to help me sleep. Now, these products might just be placebo's and I might just believe in them or they could actually work. But they've definitely helped.
Johnson's Baby Bedtime Cream
I absolutely love this moisturiser. It's gorgeously silky and sinks into the skin immediately leaving your skin beautifully soft when you wake up in the morning. But that's not even the best part. The smell is so lovely and definitely helps to calm you down and relax you at the end of the day.
Bach Rescue Night
I found these at my sister's flat and I use three drops on the end of my tongue whenever I want a good nights sleep. Don't be fooled though, these don't send you to sleep. They just make your sleep a lot more peaceful. You know the feeling when you wake up thinking 'wow, that was a good sleep?' That's what these drops do. They aren't the most pleasant tasting but when you wake up feeling refreshed, you're not really too bothered!

What products do you use to help you sleep? If any..
xxx