Saturday 28 January 2012

FREE: Percy & Reed Hair Products

I know, I know.. it's exciting right? But you're going to have to wait a month until you get these free samples I'm afraid. I just thought I'd give you a quick 'heads up' about them though. In the April 2012 issue (on sale March 1st) of the UK's Glamour Magazine, Glamour are giving you the opportunity to collect 4 different Percy and Reed samples that are all together worth £43! 
I don't tend to get excited about free samples from magazines unless they're the Benefit free samples of course. But seeing this advert definitely got me excited. I'm in love and obsessed with hair care at the moment so I'll be excited to try these out. I'm mostly interested in the Finishing Polish and the Hydrating Mask!

Will you be picking up a copy (or 4) or April's Glamour magazine? Have you tried these products out before?
xxx