Sunday 8 January 2012

Haul - Spending My Boots Wages, In Boots!

Today at work I got put on the tills for the first time.. And I was really excited because it's what I've wanted to do since I started working there haha. Anyway, customers kept bringing some 17 reduced items to the tills and I couldn't help but notice how cheap they were. So on my break I went looking for the items!
They had a so many 17 Femme Noir giftsets left and when I saw that they were just £1.50, I quickly snapped one up. I love 17 as a brand and I have a few of their things.. I also saw that it had a liquid eyeliner and I've been wanting one for a while. However, when I got to the till this came through at just 55p and with my staff discount, I got it for 48p - such a bargain. I also picked up the 17 Falsifeye Eyeliner Gel which was just £1 but after my discount I got it for 77p! And finally, I picked up some Ardell lashes in 101 Demi (not in the sale) as I needed some eye lash glue. But the lash glue in this set is really rubbish unfortunately. And with staff discount these came through at £4.55.

Included in the giftset is a 17 Liquid Liner in the colour black, a 17 Glitter eye shadow in the colour Night Sky, a 17 Ultimate Volume lip gloss in the colour Very Berry. And then I've included a picture of the 17 Falsifeye eye liner. 
L-R Very Berry Lipgloss, Night Sky Glitter Eye Shadow, Falsifeye Gel Eyeliner, Liquid Liner. 
And then these are the lashes that I picked up. I'm not sure whether or not to wear these ones or my Kiss eye lashes for my birthday. But I'll do a full FOTN.

Have you seen any of these offers in your Boots recently?
xxx