Sunday 22 January 2012

Helping Blemished Skin - Part One

I've been writing, planning, deleting, editing etc this series for what seems like a lifetime and finally, I decided it was good enough to publish. It's on a subject that I feel strongly about and something that I believe I'm pretty informed in because it's something that I've suffered with my entire teenage life. And that's blemishes and spots. If you're reading this just out of pure interest or something to do then I hope you enjoy it and even if you take one thing away from it, I'll be happy. Also, if you have anything to add make sure you comment/tweet/Facebook me and I'll add it at the end and credit you. But if you're reading this hoping to clear your skin then I pray that this helps you because from my experience, there is nothing worse than having bad skin. It seems really far fetched and exaggerated but your confidence takes such a huge knock and you feel worthless and helpless. So I'm hoping that this helps you in some way or another and if it does, let me know!
This post is just the introduction and I'll be posting the rest over a series of a few weeks. I have planned/written some in advance but if you'd like me to cover any other areas, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Part 1 -  Introduction
Part 2 - Getting Into Routine
Part 3 - Finding What Works For You
Part 4 - Covering Up
Part 5 - My Skincare Routine & Favourites
The only problem I have with this series is that for quite a bit of it, I'll be having to use stock photos as some of the products are ones that I've either heard good things about, used and loved or used and hated so I won't necessarily have the product to take a picture of I'm afraid. I really don't like taking stock photos but I will try my hardest to avoid them!
Do you think you'll benefit from this series? Are you looking forward to it? Any suggestions?
xxx