Thursday 12 January 2012

Recent Purchases & Birthday Presents

Some of the things in this post will be birthday presents and some will be what I've purchased myself. I'm not going to say which is which but yeah, these are all things that I've got recently and I thought I'd show you. I enjoy being nosey so I hope you do too!
Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette - I was so excited when this arrived today. I'm already in love and I can't wait to experiment some more with it. I've also taken pictures for a full blown review - even though I'm sure you don't need one.
Ardell and Kiss Eyelashes - I think I've actually become obsessed with false eyelashes. They make me feel so much more confident and they can really change a look. I need more!
Eyelure False Eyelash Adhesive - To accommodate for my false lash addiction. It was only £2.55 and the bottle is huge. It will last forever!
Revlon's Double Twist Mascara - I saw this on offer for just £5 in Superdrug and as I as in need of a new mascara, I thought I'd try it out. A bit risky considering I'd never heard anything about it in the blogging world. But I'm loving it so far.
MAC Lipstick in Please Me - I am in love. This lipstick is everything. I'll be dedicating a whole post to this wonderful creation so I won't say too much now.
Coca-Cola Vanilla Lip Balm - You all know I have a lip balm addiction and I just had to have this one. I love it. It's very tasty.
Pantene Heat Defence - I wanted to branch out and try something else instead of my TRESemme Heat Defence. I haven't tried it yet but I will report back.
Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Perfume - My Britney perfume collection is now complete! I'll be doing a full post on it soon so keep an eye out if you're interested! (Thanks Dad)!
Candles at university are illegal! But I can't help it. The red one is a cinnamon and mulled wine Air Wick candle and the other two are Yankee Candles. One is lemon and the other is strawberry buttercream. I'm obsessed with them at the moment.
I've always wanted a Build-A-Bear bear and my sister bought me one for my birthday! She's so beautiful and lovely to cuddle up to. Her name is Britney of course and she sings Happy Birthday to me too :) She also has a change of clothes for when it's not my birthday..
I hope you enjoyed this post and please let me know if you'd like to see more.
What have you been purchasing recently?
xxx