Friday 13 January 2012

Britney Spears Perfume Collection

My Britney Spears perfume collection is now complete! And although I'm useless at describing scents, I thought I'd share them with you. There are two that I don't have as they were limited edition and these are Curious In Control and Curious Heart. Britney's fragrances are the best selling celebrity perfumes of all time and since their release date, she's grossed over $2 billion from them, sold over 1 billion bottles and received countless amounts of awards.
Back Row L-R Radiance, Cosmic Radiance, Midnight Fantasy, Fantasy
Front Row L-R Curious, Believe, Circus Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy
Now, I am a big Britney fan so as you will know regardless of what the perfumes smell like, I will always purchase them but luckily, I don't have to worry about them smelling bad because they're all so beautiful. The great thing is, not one of the perfumes resembles any other in any way. Each perfume is very unique, long lasting and special. Some are sweet, some are citrusy, some are musky etc. I was going to try and describe them but I really can't. I'm bad at that. But all I'm saying is, they're definitely worth looking at. A lot of people disregard them as something for children and teenagers but they're definitely not and I can guarantee there will be one for you. And the best part? They're not very expensive and they should be worth a lot more.
Top Row L-R Cosmic Radiance, Radiance, Circus Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy
Bottom Row L-R Believe, Midnight Fantasy, Fantasy, Curious
You can read more about the fragrances here. What do you think about Britney's perfumes? Which one is your favourite?
xxx