Thursday 12 January 2012

FOTN - My 19th Birthday

Taking a break from writing my essay and I thought I'd do a quick blog post on my face of the night from last night. In all honesty, I've probably had way too many breaks but hey ho!
Foundation - Estee Lauder's Double Wear
Concealer - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte
Bronzer - Sleek Contour Kit
Highlighter - Sleek Contour Kit
Blush - Nars Deepthroat
Eyeshadows - No7's Stay Perfect in Antique Rose, Urban Decay's Toasted & Urban Decay's Sin
Eyeliner - 17's Liquid Liner & Benefit's Eye Bright
Mascara - Revlon's Double Twist
False Eyelashes - Ardell's Natural Style in 101 Demi Black
Eyebrows - HD Brows
Lips - MAC's Please Me
I don't normally use false eyelashes - infact, I've only ever used them once and that was for my prom. But I definitely will do from now on. They look so beautiful and really highlight the eyes. The only problem is, I found these ones pretty uncomfortable. I also have a haul for you on things I got for my birthday but I suppose I should get this essay finished first!
Thank you for all your birthday messages yesterday, I really appreciate it :)
xxx