Sunday 29 January 2012

TAG: Seven Deadly Beauty Sins!

After watching Gemma's video I decided that this tag would be an interesting thing to do! I didn't fancy doing it on YouTube as I'm still a bit nervous about putting myself on there so I decided to do it in a blog post instead.

Gluttony - What are your most delicious beauty products?
Lip balms! I'm definitely obsessed with them and they're something that I can't stop buying. I love different scents, tastes and feels of them and I must have over 30 of them.

Greed - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty product was my MUA eyeshadow in the colour Shade 11 - Pearl. As with the basic MUA line, this eye shadow was just £1 and it has wonderful pigmentation and it lasts throughout the day. You can see a swatch of this eyeshadow here. My most expensive beauty product was the Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette (I think) which was definitely worth the price! You can see my full review of this palette with swatches here.

Wrath - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been the hardest to find?
Some days I love this foundation but other days I don't like it. In general it's a lovely foundation that provides medium/full coverage. The only problem is that it doesn't last very well (without a primer) and sometimes can look orange on the skin. But it doesn't stop me from using it as it can look flawless on the skin. Oh I don't know, I'm generally just confused about this foundation!

Sloth - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Definitely my He-Shi Fushion Multi Bronze*. I adore this bronzer; it's a really natural shade that gives me an instant glow and makes me look tanned but in general, I find bronzers hard to work with. So whenever I'm in a rush, I will skip over bronzer which is a shame because when they're applied properly, they end up completing make up. You can see a swatch of this bronzer here

Pride - What beauty product gives you more confidence?
Foundation and concealer! I don't have the best skin in the world; it's spot-prone, full of scars and can sometimes be blotchy. But foundation and concealer are my lifesavers. Especially Estee Lauder's Double Wear and Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection. These two together work wonderfully to create natural looking skin that just looks entirely flawless throughout the day.

Lust - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Looks wise? Zac Efron. He's just a god. But personality wise? Just someone who is easy going, can make me laugh and doesn't take themselves too seriously.

Envy - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
The beautiful product that is Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Eclat. A wonderful product. A classic. THE product that is perfect for making you look like you've had the most perfect nights sleep you could imagine. I need this in my life. But I can't bring myself to spend £25 on it. So if you're willing to, please feel free! 

If you do this tag on either YouTube or your blog, please let me know as I really love reading/watching them! If you don't, let me know your 7 deadly sins in the comments!
xxx