Wednesday 25 January 2012

No7's Beautiful Skin Range [Normal/Oily]

After my lecture today I nipped into town to pick up the new No7 skin care range. The reason for this being that on Sunday at work, I had to be trained in this range and I learnt a lot about it which of course, made me instantly want it. And I thought I'm better off buying it now whilst I can still use my £5 off vouchers.
As you can probably tell, these products aren't very photogenic at all. I've literally been taking photos for the last hour, trying to figure out a way to make them look nice but they just weren't having any of it! Seeing as I've only just purchased them, I haven't tried them out yet but I'm hoping to feature them in my Skin Series if they're decent. So, I bought the Foaming Cleanser which is the first step in the routine. It's meant to cleanse make up and dirt away, tighten the pores and leave your skin feeling refreshed and looking shine free. I also bought the Day Cream which features SPF 15 and 5* UVA protection. This day cream hydrates and mattifies the skin. It doesn't block the pores and it's meant to balance oil production and prevent breakouts. It contains multivitamins, mineral blends and zinc. And finally, I picked up the Night Cream. I've been after a night moisturiser for a while now and this one sounds perfect. Once again it isn't meant to block the pores and it hydrates the skin whilst rebalancing oil production and prevents breakouts. It's designed to work in harmony with the skin and it should never strip or overload it. Once again, this cream features multivitamins, mineral blends and zinc.

A bit of background information now.. Basically, No7 have gone back to their roots and have released three brand new skin care regimes. These being one for Normal/Oily skin (which I have purchased apart from the cleansing water), Normal/Dry skin and Dry/Very Dry skin. Each routine features at least one cleanser, one day cream and one night cream plus a few other products to help combat skin problems. I'm personally very excited to try this range out and I just hope it serves me well!

Are you interested in this range? Have you purchased anything from it yet? Or are you considering it?
xxx