Wednesday 25 January 2012

My Favourite Lip Glosses - Swatched

I don't tend to swatch lip glosses and that's mainly because they're pretty hard to swatch. They end up just looking like a mess but seeing as in my poll most of you want to see more swatches, here you have it! My favourite lip glosses, swatched! 
L-R
When I tried my first ever S&G Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss I can remember slating it. I absolutely hated the formula; it was sticky, tacky, tasted disgusting and the 'plumping' effect actually stung my lips. I think since then, the lip glosses have been reformulated as this lip gloss isn't like the first one I tried. It isn't as sticky and it doesn't taste too bad. I also love the colour, it's a very natural colour that's great for every day wear.
I'm a big fan of Barry M lip glosses as the formula is lovely and they taste really good. This colour is a nice coral colour and sits beautifully on the lips.
Once again, a gorgeous colour that's a bit brighter and pinker than number 11 but still very wearable. I think the LE in LE3 stands for Limited Edition though so I don't think you can get this anymore.
I'm not a big fan of the formula of this lip gloss. I find it hard to work with and I'll only wear it if I have quite a lot of time as getting it right takes effort. But the colour is so beautiful and unique that it's worth the effort. It's a beautiful, milky lilac colour that actually suits my skin tone wonderfully.
L-R
This lip gloss actually comes with a lip stick in the same colour and when applied together, they look so nice! But even alone as a lip gloss this is beautiful. A really nice bright Barbie pink with purple shimmer running throughout it.
This lip gloss tastes amazing - just like strawberries. I even have the lip balm. This adds a nice subtle glow to the lip with a beautiful milky pink tint.
I absolutely adore this lip gloss. It's a nice formula but it's a little bit sticky. However, as the colour is so beautiful I can get used to that. It's a very light pink but if you look closely it has gold and pink shimmer running throughout it and when it hits the light, it gives the most gorgeous effect I've ever seen from a lip gloss!

What are your favourite lip glosses?
xxx