Monday 9 January 2012

Haul - Topshop & Boots

You can tell I've had my student loan can't you? Anyway, I went into Boots earlier today to spend my No7 £5 vouchers. When I was working on Sunday, I forgot to spend them (crazy seeing as I was pretty much handing them out all day)!
L-R
Eyeshadow Blend and Contour Brush
I already have two of these but you really can't have enough. I like having lots of them because when one is dirty, you can just switch to the other one. They're really great for applying contour colour and also for blending (hence the name). I strongly recommend these brushes. And with the vouchers, they're just £2.75.
Precision Eyeliner Brush
In the haul that I posted yesterday I bought some gel eyeliner but I forgot about a brush. I do have one but it isn't very good and I'm starting to get back into eyeliner again. So I bought this brush as it was a steal at just £2.75.
Brow and Lash Comb
I don't really have a good brow comb so when I saw this one, I thought why not?! I'm sure every single brow comb is the same but it was just £1.50 after the voucher.
I'm sure you all know by now that I'm a big Britney fan. And when I saw Britney wearing a gorgeous Topshop dress when she launched her UK tour, I knew I had to have it! But when I saw the price, I knew it wasn't going to be possible. However, I then saw that it went into the sale so I quickly snapped it up. After postage etc it cost me just £17.50 - a bargain considering the original price was £45. 
Britney Spears and Net Panel Dress by Dress Up Topshop Photograph
The only problem is, I've seen Britney wear this dress and I know how beautiful she looks in it - and unfortunately, I don't haha. But it's going to give me a big of a push to lose some weight. Seeing it in my wardrobe should encourage me!
What have you been buying with your No7 vouchers? And, have you bought anything from the sales?
xxx