Saturday 7 January 2012

Student Loan Base Haul!

In my poll, a lot of you said you'd like to see more hauls. But unfortunately, being a student, I haven't had a lot of money. Until today when my student loan went in! So I decided to nip into town and get a few base products that I needed.
L-R No7 Quick Cover Concealer in 03 Fair, Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 2N2 Fresco, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1.
No7 Quick Cover Concealer
I wasn't planning on getting this but I saw in my purse that I had a lot of No7 vouchers. So I thought I might as well use them. I've tried this concealer before and I did like it. It's full coverage and great for oily skin. The only problem is, where I get blemishes my skin sometimes gets dry. So I do have to be careful when using this.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
This is my favourite foundation ever. I haven't had it in a while because I haven't been able to afford it. But this is my 7th bottle (I think). It's medium-full coverage but it doesn't look cakey. It lasts all day without transferring onto the skin or clothing. It really is perfect.
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
I'm sure you've all heard about this. It's very big in the blogging world and I can see why. I don't think I've ever used any other concealer. It's full coverage, lasts all day and doesn't cake. And the good thing is, it's really cheap. It also has money off it in Boots at the moment too which is perfect! I do think the colour will be a bit too light for me but they didn't have any others. And me being me, I couldn't wait!

What have you been buying lately? Have you tried any of these items? What are your favourite base products?
xxx