Monday 30 January 2012

Monday Summary - Week Five

On Monday I went to all of my lectures and then decided that I didn't just want to sit in at night. So me and friends ended up going out for a meal at Nando's which led us to a few cocktails at a bar. We're loving going for cocktails lately and especially because they're just so cheap!
For the rest of the week, I can't remember us really doing anything special or important. We just mainly sat around, drank tea and talk. But on Thursday night we went out to a nightclub and my friend has really badly blistered her feet, so we ended up just drinking, chatting and having fun really. To say it was a 'simple' night, it was really enjoyable and we didn't end up going to sleep until really late. That's because we went back to friends flat and were just talking and listening to music - so loudly that we actually got complained about!
Saturday night I went round to my sisters to eat chocolate and watch Take Me Out. Even though my sister is at the same university as me (and lives on the same accommodation campus), we don't spend that much time together as we both have different friend groups - even though we get on with each others. So it was lovely to just spend time with her laughing.
Finally, on Sunday I was at work again and I'm really starting to enjoy it and get into it. I'm now 'till girl' at Boots and it's great talking to customers about beauty products all day! I love seeing what people end up buying and also, all of the offers! I did however, end up refusing to buy anything (other than food) on my lunch break which was pretty good for me.
And tonight, we're going out for Carnage. So that should be fun! My friend is studying nutrition at university and after seeing my blog, she decided to start her own up so make sure you check it out if you're interested in all things healthy!
What have you been doing all week?
xxx