Friday 13 January 2012

My Eyeliner Story..

I've always loved eyeliner. It adds definition to the eyes and makes them stand out a lot more. You can change it up depending on how you're feeling; you can have a thick line, a thin line, a flick or even swirls - whatever you like! The problem is, I could never use eyeliner. I had tried everything - pencil, liquid, gel etc. You get the picture. However, you may remember this post where I bought a 17 giftset for just 48p and in that giftset is my now go-to eyeliner.
This eyeliner is 17's Liquid Liner in black. It's easy to use, the blackest of blacks and lasts throughout the day. I'm in love and I don't think I'll ever find an eyeliner this good.. even if I keep searching. If you're like me and struggle with getting that perfect line - this eyeliner is definitely worth trying out. And the best thing? This eye liner is just £3.99. Have you tried this eyeliner? What's your eyeliner story?
xxx