Monday 2 January 2012

Monday Summary - Week One

I'm going to start doing Monday summaries. I know a lot of bloggers do Sunday ones but unfortunately, yesterday was Sunday and I missed it haha. So I'm going to do them on Monday's instead (depending on my new university timetable). I think they're good to look back on at the end of the year and see how far you've come.
My beautiful cat!
  • I was working on New Years Eve and it was meant to be my last shift. However, I found out that Boots wanted to offer me a permanent position on a Sunday so of course, I took it. I love working at Boots because I'm completely surrounded by beauty products. I love when people ask me for advice on a certain product and I can help them out. I enjoy seeing them walk away with a smile on their face and when they can't say 'thank you' enough. Also, it means that I won't have the touch my student loan and I can live off my wages! Which is great considering it's my sister's 21st this year and I want to go away somewhere amazing.
  • New Years Eve was pretty eventful. I wasn't planning on going out as I didn't know if I'd be working New Years Day or not but in the end, I wasn't. So I went out in Lincoln with a few of my friends who had come back and it was very eventful. The nightclub was huge though (5 floors, 7 rooms) so it was very easy to get lost. But all in all, it was a very good night.
  • It's been great coming back to university for a few days. Amazing but weird. I don't like being in the flat on my own and the student accommodation that I live in is pretty much dead. It's strange but by the end of this week, it'll be bustling again which I can't wait for!
  • I've started YouTubing a lot more and if you'd like to subscribe to my channel or watch some of my videos then click here. I'm really enjoying it so far!
  • Playing a game with all the family. This is supposed to be a cable car!
That's all that has really happened this week to be honest, not a lot. But when I start back university again, there'll be more to write about! How have your weeks been?
Also, if you're doing any kind of week summaries, link me to them!
xxx