Friday 27 January 2012

Haul (ish) - Photo Albums

Yesterday I took a trip into Boots to get a few pictures printed off so that I could form a photo album to remind me of all the fun times I'm having at university! For Christmas I got a camera off my dad and as it was from Boots, I got a lot of vouchers for free prints so I decided to get a few photos developed. The photo album I got was one that holds 200 6x4cm photos and it's really beautiful and girly.
As well as university photos, I printed off a few older pictures and ones of me and my family to remind me of home. I also printed some off from when I went to see Britney. But generally, I'm planning on filling up the album with university pictures! The album has space to write in it as well which is a lovely touch! It was £9 from Boots and you can view it online here.
Do you still have photo albums?
xxx