Monday 16 January 2012

Monday Summary - Week Three

I'm really enjoying writing these. It's great reflecting back on what's happened over the week.
  • Tuesday saw me and my sister trawling around Lincoln trying to find a fancy dress costume for her to wear on Wednesday. In the end, she picked a Mighty Mouse costume which she looked amazing in.
  • On Wednesday it was my birthday and me, my sister and her friend went to Meadowhall for the day. It was such a lovely day out and I managed to get lots of lovely stuff which you can see here.
  • After Meadowhall, me and my friends went out partying in Lincoln and despite people having exams the next day, it turned out to be an amazing night. We went out as the Inbetweeners in Pussay Patrol t-shirts and every one in the club loved it!
  • Thursday was a weird day. I should've been sleeping all day but instead, I had to wake up early and finish off my essay. Because I got enough of it done, me and my friends went out to the Toby Carvery for a meal which was nice to sit around and chat. After that, we went for a wander to see our new house for next year and also to Asda.
  • I can't even remember what happened Friday day but I did spend a bit of it with my sister walking around and handing things in. Then at nighttime, me and my friends went out again into town and it was pretty eventful. The place we wanted to go was amazing but so busy that some of us decided to leave.
  • Then on Saturday we all decided to go bowling. And after bowling, we decided to get cocktails. And after cocktails, we decided to go out to the pub. Which resulted in us staying there a long time.
  • And then on Sunday, I was very ill. I've been pretty ill all week though and I'm guessing it's because I'm back at uni and things are easy to catch. So I couldn't even make it into work which I was gutted about.
Overall it was an eventful week. A busy week but it was a great way to start off the new semester. I'm really excited about what this semester will bring. The first semester was all about news and broadcast whereas this one, it's more focused on feature writing and blogging etc. Which is amazing because it's what I want to do.
How have your weeks been?
xxx