Sunday 22 January 2012

Another Boots Haul!

I'm guessing every Sunday I'll be posting a haul from Boots. Working there and seeing the offers makes it almost irresistible to spend money in there but oh well, you make money to spend it! I didn't really buy a lot of interesting stuff, just a few essentials really.
Denman Shower Brush
I've been eyeing this up since the first day I worked at Boots and that was three months ago. Today, I finally decided to buy it because I'm fed up of my hair being a tangled mess whenever I get out of the shower - even after I've conditioned. It's really good for the hair and also gives your head a massage at the same time; a win, win situation.
Boots Tea Tree Peel Off Face Mask
I absolutely love face masks and will generally use them twice a week. I normally use clay masks but I've been craving for a peel off mask for a while now. I haven't used this one before but I have read some decent things about it and it was pretty cheap.
Boots Essentials Cucumber Eye Make Up Remover Gel
After reading this review I've been lusting after this eye make up remover for a while. It sounds absolutely lovely and although I haven't used it yet, I know it's going to be amazing. I normally just use my cleanser on my eyes but when I read that this gel hydrates the eyes and leaves them feeling refreshed, I couldn't help but pick one up.
Nivea Double Effect Deodorant
I needed a deodorant and a lady came up to the counter with this one and it came through at half price so I just couldn't resist. It's 250ml and these ones generally tend to last me a long time.

What have you been buying recently? Have you tried any of these items?
xxx