Monday 23 January 2012

Monday Summary - Week Four

I've had to really think about what I've done this week.. So much in fact that I had to text my friends to find out what had been happening.
On Wednesday we went out in Lincoln once again. In case you haven't realised yet, Wednesday nights are student nights in Lincoln. So yeah, we went out and it was a paint party. I wasn't exactly looking forward to it but I thought I'd just pretend I was from this video. It didn't exactly work out that way and we ended up getting drenched in UV paint; our hair looked vile and all the prep work into our make up and outfits was ruined. But in the end, it was a good night.
On Thursday, me and two of my friends went out for some drinks around Lincoln. And by drinks, I mean cups of tea haha. Very adventurous. It was a very nice night where we just chilled out and spoke about anything and everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything! 
For Christmas, mine and my sister's dad and his girlfriend bought up 10 tickets to go paintballing. So we got up nice and early to trek over to Combat Zone in Lincoln. A few of the girls were hungover and quite possibly still drunk from the night before. We played paintball from 9am until 4pm and although it was scary and hurt, it was a lot of fun! We all really enjoyed ourselves and ended up being in agony for the rest of the day.
And yesterday I was at work. I finally feel like I'm a part of Boots now seeing as I'm permanent. I was once again on the tills which I absolutely love but it's definitely not good for my bank balance which you can see here.

I'd also like to draw your attention to something that I'm running on my blog for the next few weeks. It's a 'Blemished Skin' series and I wrote an introductory post yesterday about it. If you have any requests or suggestions regarding the series, please do let me know and I'll see what I can do!
xxx