Tuesday 17 January 2012

2 Year Blogiversary!

Today my blog is two years old! I can't believe how much has happened in the past two years. As well as a thank you post, this will also be a reflective post so I hope you enjoy it! And make sure you use the comments to  let me know what you've achieved in the past two years - I'd love to know!
So here you can read my first ever blog post! It's nothing special and I just wrote a few things about me but for me, it's very cringy! Since starting my blog, I've achieved a lot that I'm very proud of.

I paid for me and my sister to go to London for her 19th birthday back in 2010. We went to Madame Tussauds, London Dungeons, Wembley, on the Eye and many more! It was a such a lovely experience and my first time in London sightseeing.

Me, my sister, my dad, my dad's girlfriend and her two sons went to Whitby in 2010 on holiday for a week. I really enjoyed it - it's such a beautiful place. And although the weather wasn't exactly tropical, it was a lovely week!

I passed my drivers test and got a car in 2010. It sounds cliche but driving has really changed my life. It's given me a lot of freedom and there's nothing I love more than being on the road with my music blaring out. Perry (the Picanto) is my baby and although he's not with me at the moment (I've left it at home), I miss him :(

I turned 18! I've loved being 18 and I'm really sad now I'm 19 to be honest haha!

Me and my sister went to see Katy Perry in 2011. We're both huge fans of Katy and it was a pretty hectic day because my sister had to travel back from university and then back to university so she could go out. But it was definitely worth it!

My hometeam Mansfield Town made it the FA Cup finals (I think) at Wembley and although I don't like football, of course I went along. We ended up sitting in an executive box and the entire experience was incredible and one that I'll possibly never get to have again!

I went to my first bloggers event with TRESemme, Miss Selfridge and BNTM. It was great to meet other bloggers and just chill out and talk about of course, make up and fashion!

Me and my dad's side of the family (same as Whitby) went to Cornwall in 2011 camping. I'm not a big camping fan at all and I'll never go again. But Cornwall is a beautiful place and as you can tell from the picture above, the views are stunning.

My sister paid for me and her to go to Butlins for 4 nights for my 18th birthday and it was amazing! Our mum and her boyfriend also came to see us for a few days (and buy us food lol). It was a great holiday and my sister is 21 this year so who knows where that will take us!

Our grandparents took us to Salou as a well done for everything and what would possibly be our last holiday with them. My well done was for passing my A Levels and getting into uni and Amy passed her first year of uni. It was boiling and we had a lot of fun!

I started uni. I haven't been here long but it feels like a lifetime. I'm enjoying every moment of it and the people I've met are definitely friends for life. I know I'm happiest here.

Do I really need to explain this?

I apologise for all of the pictures!
A big thank you to everyone who has supported me these last two years. I can't believe how much this blog has grown and also how much I've grown as a person. I love you all and cannot thank you enough.
xxx