Wednesday 5 June 2013

REVIEW: Clarins Instant Lip Perfector in Candy Shimmer







One product that has been hyped up for a while now is the the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector.* I've been using the product in Candy Shimmer for a little while and I'm head over heels in love with it. It aims to leave the lips looking soft, smooth, shiny and plump and uses extracts of Shea Butter and Wild Mango to repair and soften. As well as this, derivatives of Vitamin A and E reinforce the repairing action and protect against free radicals. Phew, sounds incredible. Well, it is. This glides onto my lips and leaves them looking and feeling beautiful with a lovely hint of colour. The colour is quite sheer but it does have enough to wear it alone which is what I've been doing everyday since it popped through my door.  Essentially, this is a tinted lip balm but better. It has more pigment, it taste and smells better and the formula is a lot better. I'd highly recommend getting one (or more) of these in your life. I know I'm going to be looking at more of the shades.

I'd also like to give a quick mention to the website I got this product from. Unique Looks is a family run hair and beauty website that is dedicated to providing great brands and amazing prices. They currently offer over 1,500 different products and the team are always there on hand to share their advice and expertise. My order arrived within two days and my confirmation email was adorable. It said things like "Your products have been quickly taken from our Unique shelves, and then whisked away for pampering and a quick health check until fully ready. They were then placed on a golden silk pillow awaiting the most careful packaging for their short adventure to their new home." - How cute! In my package, I also received three free Clarins samples which I can't wait to try out! I'd highly recommend having a look at this website before ordering anything from big brands again. Their prices are great, their shipping is even better (did I mention it was completely free?!) and their service is even better than that.

Have you bought anything from Unique Looks before? Have you tried any of the Clarins Instant Lip Perfectors? Which shades would you recommend?
xxx
*I was provided with a discount code for Unique Looks however the product I chose was completely up to me and I got to experience their service first hand. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________