Sunday 9 June 2013

Instagram [13]
















Selfie | Colourful nails | Reunited with my cat | the best water bottle | Going out for a walk | At the park | Going home for a few hours and sitting in the sun | What Photoshop? | OOTD | Finally, a bottle with my name on | Reunited with my cat | Weird news story | Night out | My cat again | Me and my sister on a night out | Beautiful Lincoln | Amy wearing my sunglasses | Summer in a bottle | Lots of OOTD's | My dad's garden | My eye make up

Hasn't the weather been beautiful this week?! I've started back on my Weightwatchers diet and so far so good. Me, my sister and our friend have also been running every single day and although it was a struggle at first - I hadn't exercised properly in five years - it's definitely getting that little bit easier. So this week I've been back in Lincoln and I've literally just been chilling out. We've been shopping, going for late night walks, having nights out, nights in. It's just been lovely to do absolutely nothing. I also went home the other day for a few hours which was really nice too as I got to see a lot of family members in a short period of time. I have next weekend off work for Father's Day so I will be back home for a couple of days while I can. Hopefully the weather will stay nice! Have a lovely week :)
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________