Friday 21 June 2013

Farewell Google Reader

Just a little chit-chat post for you all today. As you may or may not know, Google have decided to sadly get rid of their Google Reader and although nothing has been confirmed yet, there has been a lot of speculation over what will happen with Google Friend Connect. 

When I first started blogging, there was no BlogLovin, there was no SheSaidBeauty, there was Google Friend Connect, RSS Feeds or email subscriptions. But as the blogging industry has grown, so has the available blogging following platforms. For me personally, I'm extremely sad about the (apparent) loss of Google Friend Connect. Although it's not as pretty and as easy to use as BlogLovin, it's where the majority of my readers are and it makes me gutted to know that I might be losing some of you after the hard work I've put into my blog.

So this post is just me letting you know other ways that you can keep up to date with Bamboozle Beauty if you do want to continue to be a part of my little community. There are many different ways that you can follow my blog and you find the majority of them here. My personal favourites are the following:

By following me on Twitter you won't receive a lovely list telling you when I've published a new blog post however, you will be able to keep in touch and up to date with me. Every time I publish a new post, I'll send the link to Twitter and inform you all what it's about. I'm also very active on Twitter, love a good old chat - especially about beauty products - and meeting new people so if you're up for a natter, follow me and I'll follow you back.


Whether you love it or hate it, Facebook is one of the biggest social networking sites on the web and it continues to grow on a daily basis. These days, it's great for keeping up to date with your favourite bloggers and YouTubers. Like Twitter, I post every newly published post onto my Facebook page and keep you updated with anything happening the world of Bamboozle Beauty.


This has quickly become my favourite way to keep up to date with my favourite bloggers. I follow a lot of blogs via this website and it makes reading posts much easier. First of all, they have their very own app which means no matter what I'm doing, I can read blogs which for me, is wonderful. Also, they give you the opportunity to "like" a blog post and my heart beats a little bit faster whenever I receive a new like on my post - they always make me happy! Thirdly, you can import the blogs you currently follow on Google Friend Connect into your BlogLovin account by clicking here - they couldn't have made it easier if they tried. And finally, they have "popular pages" and "up and coming pages" which means finding new blogs to follow is an absolute doddle.

Like I mentioned earlier, there are many other ways to be kept updated with me and my blog including Instagram, She Said Beauty, Bloggersdotcom, Google+, Pinterest and Baobella. You can find more of my social media links here. It'd be great to keep you all aboard on my blogging journey - I'd hate to lose any of you.
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________