Friday 21 June 2013

eBay loving: imhappyuk


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
In case you don't follow me on Twitter and you haven't heard me stressing out, I've been invited to a black tie event next month and for the past few weeks, I've been trawling every clothing website trying to find the perfect dress. In the end, I took to eBay and discovered an eBay store which has quickly become my favourite. A lot of their items are "Buy it Now" however, they do auction off their items as well which means that you're good with buying on eBay, you can get yourself a bargain.

I'm currently bidding on dress number 4 for more than its Buy It Now price. You see, their Buy It Now clothing is from China which means it takes a while to ship to the UK but some of their bidding clothing is from the UK which is why I'm willing to pay more. There's no point in me buying the dress for it not to be here in time for the event! For me, their clothes are perfect and exactly my style - cute, ditzy and girly. When I get paid at the end of the month, I'll definitely be placing an order so I will let you know what the quality is like. If I win dress number 4, I'll also let you know about their quality.

If you've already ordered from this store before, let me know if their quality is up to scratch. You can visit the store here. I'm also considering writing "eBay wishlist" posts as their definitely my favourite to read. So if you're interested, let me know.
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________