Wednesday 12 June 2013

REVIEW: Veet Hair Minimising Body Moisturiser

I mentioned this moisturiser in my everyday routine post and it also found its way into my May favourites so already, you can see that this is going to be a rave review. Before discovering this holy product, moisturising my skin was a rare occasion that happened probably a few times a month. I could just never be bothered with slavering moisturiser onto my skin and then waiting for it to sink into my skin - it was like a chore. But when I saw the Veet Hair Minimising Body Moisturiser in the Boots Clearance section, I picked it up on a whim.

Shaving my legs is another chore you see and it's a chore that I used to have to do every single day. I wasn't expecting miracles from this moisturiser, I was just hoping it'd prelong shaving time by another day or two however I now only have to shave my legs every four or so days. It makes hairs softer and lighter so when growing back, they're less visible to the eye and a lot less noticeable when you touch your legs. I put this all over my body and it leaves my skin feeling silky soft to the touch and smelling delicious. Essentially, this is summer in a bottle and it reminds me of the most beautiful suntan lotion in the world. This has completely changed my both my body care and shaving routines and I can see this being in my life for a really long time.

Veet do this moisturiser in a few different ranges including Sensitive skin, Dry skin and aloe vera (link) however, I do think a few are being discontinued soon. I just hope they don't discontinue the one I use because it is absolutely perfect. Have you tried this moisturiser out before?
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________