Saturday 29 June 2013

eBay wishlist #1


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
First and foremost, I just want to put it out there that I'm not copying anyone with eBay wishlist post. At least, not on purpose. You see, these are my favourite kind of posts to read. There's nothing like buying something on eBay, waiting for it in the post and then realising what a complete and utter bargain you've got. Through eBay wishlist posts, I've found some right gems and as an avid eBuyer myself, I thought I'd start writing them as well. 

I've been trawling through eBay these past few days and I've completely fallen in love with a few items off of the site. First of all, I'd like to mention the phone case. I'm a complete phone case addict and I already have a phone case off of this eBay seller so I know that the quality is outstanding. My favourite building in the whole world is the House of Parliament building and my favourite place is London so when I spotted this phone case, I had to have it. My sister bought it for me after completing my exams and it came housed in a pretty box and for the price - 99p! - the quality is better than some phone cases I've spent £10+ on. Because of this, I'm dying to get my hands on more and I need the Tower Bridge one.

As you can see from my wishlist, I've gone a bit dungaree crazy. I loved dungarees and pinafores when I was a little girl and it's great seeing them come back into fashion again. There are three above - all under £15  - and they're all pretty, affordable and I can see them being staples in every woman's wardrobe. The maxi dress is without a summer staple - if you're in the UK, I don't know if you can call what we have summer but hey ho - and this one is beautiful and simple. They also do them in a variety of different colours - one for every day of the week!

What are your favourite eBay finds recently?
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________