Friday 3 May 2013

LOOKBOOK: Primark nerd



Another outfit post from me. I really do need to get some kind of white background but there really isn't anywhere in my flat. There is a nice little place outside of my room but that would mean posing with a camera and a tripod out in the corridor for all to see and I don't think I'm quite ready for that just yet. This outfit is all from Primark - of course. The t-shirt was £4 and I just had to buy it because it's so girly. Pink is my favourite colour and when I was a little girl, it was the only colour I would wear. But somehow it got into my head that older girls shouldn't wear pink but now, stuff that "rule." I need some in my wardrobe. The denim skirt was £8 and originally, I wanted a black one in a similar style. However, when I went into Primark the black skirt was only available in either a size 20 or a size 6 so I was a little gutted. But then I spotted this little beauty out of the corner of my eye and quickly snapped it up. I love how versatile it is - it goes with anything and can be worn in the day or at night time. The tights were £2.50 and for tights, they're very comfortable and opaque, I love them. They're more like leggings than tights. Anyway, I'm hoping to do a few more outfit posts and they'll all be tagged with the "Lookbook" label. What do you think? Do you think I should brave the corridor posing?
 xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________