Monday 20 May 2013

What I wore on my eyes

















The other day, I posted an outfit of the night post - which you can find here - and before I went out, I posted  this image on Instagram. It received a few positive comments and a lot of people wanted to know how I did my eye make up so I thought I'd do a blog post about it. I used a few colours from the Sleek Storm palette which I've had in my collection for a while now. I have two of them and I'm selling one in my blog sale if you're interested - shameless plug there. Since the arrival of Naked palettes, many others have taken a back seat so when I went out the other night, I whipped my old love out and was pleasantly surprised. I'm sure most people have owned a Sleek palette in their lifetime but if you haven't, let me tell you this: the quality of the eyeshadows are outstanding. They're pigmented, soft and really easily to blend. They're a pleasure to work with. The Storm palette is definitely my favourite and I purchased it three years ago which set off my love for eyeshadows - I owe it a lot. I wouldn't say it's a definite dupe for the Naked palette but it does come with both shimmery and matte eyeshadows and all of them are different variations of nudes. If you're a make up addict, you can't be without this palette. I used the Seventeen liner as my eyeliner as it's very easy to use and lasts all night and then finished with the Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara which gives me fluttery full lashes.
Have you tried the Sleek Storm palette before? What's your favourite eyeshadow combination?
 xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________